The Anglia Revenues Partnership (ARP) is a group of five councils, who are working together to provide high-quality, shared revenue services to their residents.
For details of the work carried out by the Anglia Revenues Partnership got to our Online Brochure.
By working together through this partnership, the councils are reducing costs and providing a more efficient, effective service.
The councils involved in the partnership are:
- Breckland Council
- East Cambridgeshire District Council
- East Suffolk Council
- Fenland District Council
- West Suffolk Council
The aim of the partnership is to run an efficient Council Tax and Housing Benefits service, while reducing administration costs to each partner council. By working together, and pooling our staff and resources, each council has achieved significant savings.
The Anglia Revenues Partnership is now the largest revenues partnership in England.
The Partnership continues to look for innovative ways of reducing costs whilst improving services, with its focus on excellent customer service.
The History - How ARP has grown
- 2003 Breckland Council and Forest Heath District Council form the partnership
- 2008 East Cambridgeshire District Council joins
- 2011 St Edmundsbury Borough Council joins
- 2014 Suffolk Coastal and Waveney District Councils join
- 2015 Fenland District Council joins
- 2015 ARP Enforcement is created to provide Enforcement Agency Services (previously known as Bailiff Services) across the seven council areas
- 2019 Suffolk Coastal and Waveney District Council merge to create East Suffolk Council
- 2019 St Edsmundsbury and Forest Heath District Council merge to create West Suffolk Council.