- 2021/22 Business Rates Explanatory Notes
- 2020/21 Business Rates Explanatory Notes
- 2019/20 Business Rates Explanatory Notes
- Recovery - What happens if I don't pay?
Help for Businesses
In a response to the current coronavirus pandemic, the Government has announced new measures to support businesses. Further guidance to employers and businesses about COVID-19 is now available.
We are currently receiving a high volume of calls and correspondence regarding these announcements. As a result, response time to queries and other communications may be delayed whilst we identify qualifying accounts.
For more information of Grants available to businesses and how to apply please visit your Local Authority website using the links below:
Details of Grants available to businesses for November 2020 and from January 2021 are outlined in the links below:
- COVID-19 Business support grants January 2021
- COVID-19 Business support grants November 2020 - December 2020 & January 2021 onwards
- Help for Businesses – COVID business support grants March 2020 to September 2020