Advice on Money Management

The websites and contact numbers below are for organisations and agencies that can help you if you need advice about managing your money. A list of housing associations that operate in the area is also included for any tenants that need information or have queries.

Help with Benefit Claims

  • Entitled to: website that calculates what benefits you could be entitled to based on your circumstances
  • GOV.UK, Benefits: the government website about what benefits are available and how you can claim

Money Management and Debt Advice

Free School Meals

Your children may be entitled to free school meals if you are on a low income, find out more and apply by following the link to your county:

Housing Associations

Housing Association Website Link to Contact Details
Broadland Housing Group Broadland contact details
CHS Group (Cambridge Housing) CHS contact details
Circle Housing (Wherry) Circle Housing contact details
Cotman Housing Association Cotman Housing contact details
Flagship Homes Flagship Homes contact details
Hanover Hanover contact details
Hastoe Group Hastoe Group contact details
Havebury Housing Partnership Havebury Housing contact details
Iceni Homes Iceni Homes contact details
Orbit Housing Association Orbit Housing contact details
Saffron Housing Association Saffron Housing Association contact details

Sanctuary Housing Association

Sanctuary Housing Association contact details >
Stonewater (previously known as Jephson Housing Association Group) Stonewater contact details
Suffolk Housing Association Suffolk Housing Association contact details