Advice on Money Management
The websites and contact numbers below are for organisations and agencies that can help you if you need advice about managing your money. A list of housing associations that operate in the area is also included for any tenants that need information or have queries.
Help with Benefit Claims
- Entitled to: website that calculates what benefits you could be entitled to based on your circumstances
- GOV.UK, Benefits: the government website about what benefits are available and how you can claim
Money Management and Debt Advice
- Age UK: advice and information including money matters for older people
- Citizens Advice: online advice on a range of topics including consumer advice, debt and finance management as well as your legal rights
- Gov.UK, Insolvency Service: government website providing advice to those facing bankruptcy
- Money Advice Service: free and impartial advice about money
- National Debtline: advice about how to deal with debt
- Step Change Debt Charity: advice specifically about debt and how to manage it
- Making Money Count: offering everyday help with money, being online, finding work and renting (East Cambridgeshire District Council and Fenland District Council residents only).
Free School Meals
Your children may be entitled to free school meals if you are on a low income, find out more and apply by following the link to your county: